Student Evaluations of the Instructor
Here are some of Cornell student evaluations of the Polish instructor, Ewa Bachmińska:
- An outstanding teacher, and someone I aspire to be like if I am to become a teacher. I cannot say enough how truly wonderful she is (fall 2017).
- Ewa is the best teacher I've had - genuinely caring about our learning, organized, and motivating (fall 2017).
- Essentially flawless (spring 2015).
- Amazing person, not just teacher. So helpful at any time of the day. My highest regards! (fall 2015)
- Awesome professor, very patient and explained things clearly. She made the learning experience enjoyable as well as challenging.
- Very knowledgeable on the subject matter and able to lead class efficiently.
Student Evaluations of Polish & Film Courses
Here are some of student evaluations of Ewa Bachmińska's courses:
- I thought the class was fun and interesting. Not too hard and not too easy.
- Very informative and rewarding class. It has been great.
Animals in Global Cinema
- The course was very enjoyable. We were educated in a very multicultural style. We learned the importance of treating others with respect - people and animals (fall 2017).
- I learned that we are a large world with many different cultures and animals are an important part of all of our cultures (fall 2017).
- This class taught me how to write a paper by brainstorming, asking questions, and finding appropriate research papers (fall 2017).
East European Film
- The class was very well organized. I enjoyed learning about the culture and I believe my writing improved a lot (spring 2015).