You are here
Join us at the end of each semester for our LRC Workshop to exchange resources and ideas in an engaging atmosphere. Share your own successful and practical teaching tips with your colleagues. Please email us with ideas and suggestions for future workshop topics.
The 2019 Spring Workshop took place on Wednesday, May 8 from 9 am - 12 pm in G25 Stimson Hall.
The agenda included the following topics:
- News from the LRC
- Using Canvas for language learning and teaching (Meejeong Song)
- CLTL grant updates: Innovative language projects at Cornell
- In-Class Pronunciation Exercises (Grit Matthias Phelps)
- Seneca’s Trojan Women: A study in active Latin learning through drama (Dan Gallagher)
- Using Copyrighted Video and a New Authoring Tool for WAL (Yu Yu Khaing & Slava Paperno)
Materials from previous workshops can be accessed below:
- LRC Spring Workshop 2019: Using Canvas for language learning and teaching
- LRC Winter Workshop 2018: Writing successful grant proposals
The Consortium for Language Teaching and Learning also offers regular workshops for language educators.
The next workshop focuses on Project-Based Language Teaching and Learning and will be held at Yale University on October 25-26, 2019.
The call for proposals to host a workshop in 2021 will open in 2020.