You are here
Join us at the end of each semester for our LRC Workshop to exchange resources and ideas in an engaging atmosphere. Share your own successful and practical teaching tips with your colleagues. Please email us with ideas and suggestions for future workshop topics.
The 2020 Spring Workshop will take place on Thursday, May 14 from 10 am - 11 am on Zoom.
The agenda includes the following topics:
- News from the LRC
- CLTL grant updates: Innovative language projects at Cornell (Brenda Schertz, Meejeong Song)
- LRC Summer Online Learning Community
- Consortium updates
- Additional language PD opportunities
The slides from this workshop can be accessed here:
Materials from previous workshops can be accessed below:
- LRC Winter Workshop 2019: Enriching language learning at museums
- LRC Spring Workshop 2019: Using Canvas for language learning and teaching
- LRC Winter Workshop 2018: Writing successful grant proposals
CLTL Workshops and Symposia
The Consortium for Language Teaching and Learning also offers regular workshops and symposia for language educators in the consortium.
The most recent workshop focused on Project-Based Language Teaching and Learning and was held at Yale University on October 25-26, 2019.
The 2020 workshop on proficiency/listening hosted by Brown University has been postponed to October 2021. Therefore, there will be no separate call for proposals. The next call to host a workshop in 2022 will open in 2021.
The 2020 Symposium has been postponed to April 30-May 1, 2021. The topic will be "Owning the L2 Curriculum" and the symposium will take place at Princeton University.